PLEASANTON, Calif.--(Business Wire)--Zuman, the leading premium single-source solution for human resources, payroll, and benefits administration services launched today BenXsys, a Software as a Service platform for administering association health plans. BenXsys is designed to meet the requirements of trusts and associations whose members include millions of businesses in the SMB (small to medium size business) marketplace as well as benefit advisors who operate benefit trusts or association benefit plans. BenXsys allows associations to rapidly deploy health and welfare plans to member employers while streamlining and automating time consuming administrative tasks. BenXsys communicates with all HRIS, payroll or benefit enrollment systems, allowing an association, broker advisor, and employer all to have a secure view of their respective activities.
Available now, Zuman’s BenXsys Software-as-a-Service solution includes:
- Elimination of Redundant Systems: BenXsys allows participating employers to use their existing HRIS, payroll, or benefits administration system, eliminating the need for dual platforms and data entry.
- Carrier Connections: Zuman sets up a consolidated EDI feed for all carriers supported in the association benefit plans – including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, voluntary benefits, and is integrated with the COBRA administrator.
- Dynamic Billing: Zuman’s robust billing engine captures the consolidated carrier bills and bursts them into a single invoice for all plans offered by each participating employer, including the creation of self-bills, eliminating errors and saving time.
- Comprehensive Reporting & Remittance: BenXsys powerful reporting allows employers and associations to account for all premiums with a built-in cash management module to automate the collection of the participating employer invoices and pay the carrier bills, eliminating manual invoicing and reconciliation steps to ensure timeliness and accuracy of premium workflows.
- Benefits Insights Dashboard: BenXsys delivers vital insights on participating employers’ enrollment by carrier, tier-level, and funding strategies to reconcile enrollments and inform future benefits planning and decision making.
- Multi-Broker Access: Associations and trusts can allow multiple benefits advisement firms complete access and visibility to increase client adoption and win rates.
“With BenXsys, associations can provide small businesses with the healthcare choices to compete for talent. The result is associations can now add tremendous value for their small business customers, saving them time, money, and offering choice,” says Doug Devlin, CEO of Zuman. “Zuman is excited to add BenXsys to an expanding set of services for employers, brokers and associations.”
BenXsys allows maximum efficiency when it comes to managing association health plans. It removes extra steps that lead to errors and consume valuable time. Best of all, Zuman’s BenXsys works with all HRIS platforms to transform the way benefit plans are managed and administered for SMBs.
Zuman is a complete HR BPaaS partner that offers a comprehensive payroll, benefits, and HR administration solution to SMB organizations that want to maximize growth and scale effectively. By aligning HR and finance leaders, Zuman amplifies the business value of people operations by providing customers with greater control, automated processes, and strategic visibility.
Zuman. Premium HR for Better People Operations.
Cary Rosenzweig, 925-401-7643
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Zuman